Chapter 4

Recruiting Elesis
Original Company: KOG Studios
Game Title: Elsword
Music Theme: Fond Memories

      The Legendary Crew has returned from Savaria, "you came back!" said Alm.

      "Here's your Falchion back, Alm." said Celica.

      "Our assigned defensive team managed to stop the first wave," said Water Princess.

      " How many waves are coming?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "Our newly recruited member said there are four waves!" said Water Princess.

      "Holy molly, we need more members out there then," said Legendary Wizard, "Elsword, Alm, Celica, and Aisha. Come with me!"

      "I wonder who is attacking now?" said Elsword as he look ahead and spot someone who looks familiar.

      "My name is Elesis the Free Knight." said Elesis, "prepare your weapons or be destroyed!"

      "No! The darkness have my big sister." said Elsword, "I have to face her myself."

      "Okay Elsword, the rest of you clear away all Dark Wizards." said Legendary Wizard as they charge in.

      "Take this!" said Alm as he strikes a Dark Wizard.

      "Feel the Burn!" said Aisha as she shoots a barrage of Fireballs at the group of Dark Wizards.

      "I have been looking for a challenge!" said Elesis.

      "I accept your challenge," said Elsword.

      Elsword and Elesis are swinging their swords at each other.

      "Mega Slash!" said Elsword as he swings his sword really hard but Elesis blocked the attack which cause the ribbon exposed.

      "Let's end this!" said Elsword as he cut the ribbon.

      "Huh? Oh hi Elsword." said Elesis, "I haven't seen you for a long time."

      "Yeah big sis, we are back together again." said Elsword.

      "Wave two cleared, two more waves to go." said Legendary Wizard.

Comments