Chapter 5

Recruiting Ara
Original Company: KOG Studios
Game Title: Elsword
Music Theme: Fall of Fahrmann

      "Since you freed me from a curse, we will fight together as brother and sister." said Elesis.

      "Yeah, of course." said Elsword.

      "All units, return to defensive positions." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Yes squad leader," said Aisha as they return to their positions.

      In the distance, they spotted a female warrior in orange armor with an orange spear.

      "My name is Ara, my brother has been possessed by evil. I am here to end your heroic team."

      "Not from my watch!" said Elsword, "I shall fight you."

      "No wait! Elsword," said Legendary Wizard.

      "What?! Why?" said Elsword.

      "According to my combat book, spear warriors have the advantage against swordsman!" said Legendary Wizard. "I am sorry to disappoint you, you have to pass on the duel to someone else."

      "Okay, fine." said Elsword, "who is going?"

      "I might let your big sister to handle the duel." said Legendary Wizard.

      "She uses a sword!" said Elsword.

      "Her sword is larger, it should be fine." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Okay, whatever you say." said Elsword.

      "Alright Ara, show me what you made of!" said Elesis.

      "Remember, do not kill her. Just block her attacks until her ribbon exposes the cut that ribbon." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Okay, got it." said Elesis as she blocks Ara's attacks.

      "Impossible!" said Ara as her attacks didn't scratch Elesis.

      Elesis saw the ribbon got exposed and she cuts it.

      "Huh, what am I doing here?" said Ara.

      One explanation later...

      "You said the darkness was controlling me, nasty." said Ara.

      "We got one more wave to defend and then we will go on full force for counterattack." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Hmm, my spear can put to your cause if you have me in your team." said Ara.

      "Sure Ara, welcome to the crew." said Legendary Wizard.

Comments