Chapter 6

Recruiting Rose
Original Company: KOG Studios
Game Title: Elsword
Music Theme: Kaiserlicher Soldat

      "Alright team, one more wave!" said Legendary Wizard.

      "I heard that our last opponent will be tougher than before." said Ara.

      "Do you know what weapon is our enemy holding?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "I think it is the pistols? Yeah it is the double wielding pistols." said Ara.

      "If so, I will only send units that are ranged." said Legendary Wizard, "Aisha, Rena, Robin, and Celica. I need you all to return to the defending positions, the rest of you will return to the base for preparing a counterattack."

      "Got it!" said All units.

____________________

      Legendary Wizard saw the last opponent who happens to be the one what Ara said.

      "I am Rose, I wield two pistols and other weapons too." said Rose, "prepare for battle or be shot!"

      "Careful team, her weapons are deadly." said Legendary Wizard, "remember not to kill her, just damage her enough to expose that ribbon."

      "Right!" said Rena.

      Rena shoot arrows at Rose and it was a direct hit.

      "What, impossible." said Rose as she took the beating.

      "I see her ribbon, I will cut it down." said Legendary Wizard as he rushes forward and cut it.

      "Huh, what was I doing?" said Rose.

      "You were controlled to kill us." said Aisha.

      "I am very sorry," said Rose.

      "No worries, nobody is hurt." said Legendary Wizard.

      "I heard you are planning a counterattack, mind if I can join you." said Rose, my weapons are handy in your use."

      "Yeah sure Rose, welcome to the team." said Legendary Wizard, "Head to our ship, we are going to counterattack!"

      All members entered the submarines as landing crafts, while Legendary Wizard controls his Gunboat for support.

Comments