Chapter 7

Counterattack!
"Raven is from a Game Company named KOG Studios, he is from Elsword"

      "Muhahaha! I am impressed about your crew manage to defend four waves of attackers." said Dark Tyrant Wizard, "I have a member who I hired to stop you all, come show yourself Raven."

      "Wait! Who is Raven?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "He was the leader of the Black Crow." said Elsword, "his left hand is robotic and he can shoot Cannon Blade at you!"

      "Raven can be really dangerous, I will let you and Elesis to this task to face Raven." said Legendary Wizard.

      "I faced Raven before, now I will fight him again." said Elsword.

      "You are not fighting alone, little brother." said Elesis.

      "We will fight together as a team!" said Marth.

      "Yeah! Together," said Ike.

      "Time to tip the Scales!" said Robin.

      I won't lose, for Eliwood my father." said Roy.

____________________

      "Welp, I am out of Dark Wizards." said Dark Tyrant Wizard.

      "Not to worry, I have a crew of Black Crows who are elite squads." said Raven as he send them out to the battlefield.

____________________

      "Oh what, those enemies are different than I fought." said Legendary Wizard.

      "These guys are Black Crows," said Elsword.

      "Welp, time for barrage to clear them out!" said Legendary Wizard as he push the button which his Gunboat launched a rain of missiles that take out the whole army.

      "I guess I will handle them myself." said Raven as he leaves the office.

      "Well, that was kinda like overkill." said Elsword.

      "You Elsword! Prepare to die!" said Raven.

      "You try to hurt my little brother, you have to get through me first!" said Elesis as she draws her Claymore.

      Raven and Elesis are swinging their weapons to each other, "Raven, remember you was once an ally with me?" said Elsword.

      "Huh?" said Raven.

      "You were looking after me." said Elsword.

      Elsword saw Dark Tyrant Wizard is about to hit him with his Dark Blade, Raven swings his sword to block him to save Elsword, "What?! You dare betray me?!" said Dark Tyrant Wizard.

      "You were using me all along, prepare to answer for your crimes." said Raven.

      "Hahaha, I don't think so." said Dark Tyrant Wizard as he turned on the Ray Shield to push everyone away from him except Legendary Wizard.

      "Let's settle this, you and me alone." said Dark Tyrant Wizard.

      "Fine, let's settle it." said Legendary Wizard as he draws his sword.

      "Be careful!" said Aisha.

Comments