Chapter 3

Recruiting Corrin
Original Artist: Maiponpon
Game Title: Fire Emblem Fates
Music Theme: Destiny by Blood

      "Master come in!" said Water Princess.

      "Yes commander?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "We got a problem, we are under attacked!" said Water Princess.

      "Don't worry, we will be right there." said Legendary Wizard.

      "So it was a distraction all along," said Aisha.

      "At this point, yes." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Well it is a long way back before we can assist them." said Elsword.

      "I agreed," said Legendary Wizard, "let me speak to Commander Water."

      "Yes, master?" said Water Princess.

      "We won't be able to make it, I need you to assign a defending team while we are coming." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Alright, I will assign a best team." said Water Princess, "sorry Alm you have to sit out for this one because your weapon is with Celica."

      "Wait, Alm?" said Celica.

      "Yeah it is me," said Alm, "I could defend if I have my Falchion."

      "Don't Worry Alm, we will be right there," said Celica.

____________________

      "Marth, Robin, Rena get to your positions." said Water Princess, "we need to fend them off until help arrives."

      "Understood," said Marth as they guard the entrance.

      They spotted Dark Wizards and a white hair warrior with a sword that moves like a chainsaw, "my name is Corrin, withdraw or be defeated!"

      "We won't surrender!" said Rena.

      "Charge!" said Robin as they run in.

      Marth Takes on Corrin while Rena and Robin clear away Dark Wizards with Bow and Magic.

      "Let's battle!" said Marth as they draw their swords.

      Marth and Corrin swing their swords at each other until Corrin's ribbon got exposed.

      "It's over," said Marth as he cut that ribbon.

      "Huh, what was I doing?" said Corrin.

      "It was a long story," said Rena.

      "Oh, I remembered that wasn't the full attack." said Corrin.

      "What did you mean?" said Marth.

      "You guys only defended one out of four waves!" said Corrin.

      "We need to return to our defending positions!" said Robin.

      "You are not fighting alone, my Yato blade will assist you." said Corrin.

      "Thank you Corrin," said Robin.

Comments