Chapter 1

Recruiting Ike
Original Artist: Kita Senri
Game Title: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Music Theme: The Devoted

      "I just receive a report about the attack on Savaria!" said Water Princess.

      "I wonder who will it be?" said Celica.

      "I see you have Alm's sword," said Legendary Wizard, "why do you have it?"

      "Alm told me to keep it until he recovers completely." said Celica.

      "I hope you know how to use it." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Wait, are you upset?" said Celica.

      "Of course not, I was just making sure it wasn't stolen." said Legendary Wizard, "And I am assigning you on the mission."

      "Who else is coming?" said Celica.

      "Elsword, Aisha, and Marth are coming with us." said Legendary Wizard, "I'll lead them."

      Legendary crew left their home base and set sail to Savaria.

      "I hope Alm is okay," said Celica.

      "He will be fine," said Legendary Wizard.

____________________

      Heroes have arrived to Savaria, they didn't see anyone outside.

      "Hmm, looks like Savaria is becoming a Ghost Town." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Sir, look over there." said Celica pointing at the tents.

      They spotted someone with a dark headband over his blue hair killing Bandits with his Gold Bladed Sword, "Oh my, is that who we think it is?" said Aisha.

      "That must be the Radiance Hero!" said Legendary Wizard.

      He heard them so he turned around, "Hello, I am Ike the Young Mercenary." said Ike, "I have been working with Dark Tyrant Wizard, I am here to defeat you all!"

      "I am afraid that the evil ribbon is hidden, we need to fight him to expose the ribbon!" said Legendary Wizard.

      "Okay, time to show my magic." said Aisha as she casts Fireballs at Ike.

      But Ike reflected Aisha's Fireballs with his sword, "What?! No way!" said Aisha as she jumped out of the way.

      "Ranged Weapons won't affect me!" said Ike.

      "Man, we can't hurt him from distance." said Aisha, "this is harder than I thought."

      "I guess I will handle him myself in melee combat." said Legendary Wizard.

      Ike swings his sword first and Legendary wizard blocked it which exposed the ribbon, Legendary Wizard immediately cut that ribbon with his sword.

      "My head is clear now from the curse, thank you for freeing me." said Ike.

      "No problem," said Legendary Wizard.

      "I got a question to ask, what is your sword's name?" said Elsword.

      "My sword is named Ragnell, most powerful sword that can see incoming distance attack." said Ike.

      "That sword is almost like mine." said Legendary Wizard.

Comments