Chapter 2

Recruiting Lucina
Original Artist: Maiponpon
Game Title: Fire Emblem Awakening
Music Theme: Rival

      "So you are saying that Dark Tyrant Wizard was controlling me?" said Ike.

      "Yes, that is exactly what happened." said Legendary Wizard, "all he wants was to take over all arcane islands."

      Just as they are talking to each other, Ike heard a ship's horn.

      "Hmm, sounds like trouble." said Ike as he took off while the crew followed.

      Once they arrived, they saw some Dark Wizards and a lady with long blue hair, "Hello, I am Lucina." said Lucina, "Our bonds are powerful with or without my father's help, prepare yourselves!"

      "Ike, your main target is cut that ribbon when it is expose from blocking." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Alright, got it." said Ike.

      Everyone engage into battle, Ike takes on Lucina while others take out Dark Wizards.

      Ike and Lucina clash their swords against each other, her ribbon that was controlling her got exposed, Ike cut that ribbon.

      "My head, what was I doing?" said Lucina.

      After the crew explained what really happened, Lucina says, "The darkness was messing my mind the whole time?! That was nasty!"

      "As long as you are in control of yourself, you are fine." said Ike.

      "Hmm, I really missed Robin ever since his disappearance." said Lucina.

      "Robin? He is with us in our home base." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Wait, he really is with you?" said Lucina.

      "Yeah, he is with us." said Aisha.

      "Mind if I can join your crew?" said Lucina.

      "Sure Lucina," said Legendary Wizard.

      "I am really grateful with you as ally."

Comments